Mark Z Filter
Mobile Application Developer. UX Enthusiast. INTJ. Futurist at Heart.
I am passionate about leadership and the development of future leaders. I cannot help but to strive to enable any team I am on to realize their goals efficiently and with excellence.
I am interested in companies that truly understand the importance of leadership, the importance of good communication, having a strategic vision, and conveying that vision effectively throughout the organization.
The greatest asset to any company is the people/talent that makes the organization a living entity. I continually work to grow in my leadership and emotional intelligence. Below, I have a running list of books that I have either read and recommend, or are re-reading to glean more out of them.
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t
- The Start-Up J Curve: The Six Steps to Entrepreneurial Success
- Creativity: The Psychology of Discovery and Invention
- Think Better: An Innovator’s Guide to Productive Thinking
- Making Ideas Happen: Overcoming the Obstacles Between Vision and Reality
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life
- The Execution Factor: The One Skill that Drives Success
- How to Build a Billion Dollar App: Discover the secrets of the most successful entrepreneurs of our time
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- The Agile Samurai: How Agile Masters Deliver Great Software