Let’s talk business and get your project started!
Typical Mobile App Project Cost
- Simple Mobile Application ($5,000)
- Typically a month-long project, no in-app database, simple input/output or display of information in the application. May connect to a remote database to display information. Minimal time devoted to UI design.
- Mid-sized Mobile Application ($10,000-$15,000)
- Think rapid prototyping for the startup. If that sounds like what you need to secure investor support, then this is the option for you.
- Large-scale Mobile Application ($20,000+)
- You want things done right the first time. Your app has financial backing and you don’t want to spend $150/hr prices by going with a development agency. Keep in mind, the project timeline is typically a 3-6 month build for this option.